Get the facts around Lead Nurturing
“Lead Nurturing” sometimes goes by other names: marketing automation, drip marketing, auto-responders, etc. Simply put, lead nurturing is a system that allows you to send an automated series of emails to an early-stage lead in order to pre-qualify them.
Gleanster Research estimates that 50% of leads who are qualified to buy are not ready to purchase immediately. If you call these leads up and push them into making a decision right away, you will likely lose them.
Lead nurturing is all about understanding the nuances of your buyers' timing and needs.
Download this 82-page ebook and see the value of lead nurturing:
- Why lead nurturing
- Benefits of lead nurturing
- 5 steps to setting up a lead nurturing campaign
- Types of lead nurturing campaigns
- How to optimize your lead nurturing campaigns
- How to measure results of lead nurturing campaigns
Leading B2B marketers are leveraging lead nurturing. This ebook will help you understand the basics and get started.